One Netbook has been offering portable gaming PCs under the ONEXPLAYER name for a few years now, but it will introduce its most potent model shortly. The Mini Pro, a new mobile gaming PC that will be available for pre-order, has been submitted by OneXPlayer. The system is expected to perform better than Valve's Steam Deck and will have some of the most powerful portable gaming hardware available. Early adopters of the Mini Pro will have access to significantly lower prices and complimentary extras for a certain period. Learn more about it with us.
OneXPlayer's partnership with Tencent, which gives the company significantly more design freedom than it otherwise would have, is a critical factor in its ability to provide such a complete portable PC gaming solution. This mobile device contains a USB 3.0 Type-A port, a USB 4 Type-C port, and a 3.5 mm headphone jack for interfaces. The 48Wh battery can handle 2.5 hours of gaming on a single charge.
It's also important to note that, at 599g overall, the Mini Pro will be slightly lighter than the Steam Deck and comes standard with drift-resistant Hall effect joysticks. Together with its upgraded hardware, these capabilities imply that it will directly compete with the potent AOKZOE A1 portable, maybe lagging behind Valve's own device in raw performance.
Up to 32 GB of RAM and 2 TB of onboard NVME storage are supported; however, choosing these configurations will cost $1269 after the 23% pre-order discount is applied. Pre-order costs for the base edition of the Mini Pro start at $919. Mini Pro will be offered in various combinations.
- This particular Steam Deck rival seeks to outperform Valve's handheld device in terms of performance.
- OneXPlayer Mini Pro has a tonne of high-end portable hardware, starting with a 7-inch screen with a resolution of 1920x1200.
- The AMD Ryzen 7 6800U processor, which comes with inbuilt Radeon 680M graphics and support for LPDDR5 RAM, will be included in OneXPlayer Mini Pro, making it a powerful gaming machine in a stunningly portable form factor.
- The mobile gaming device is powered by the AMD Ryzen 7 6800U, a 28 W APU with 8 Zen 3+ CPU cores that can run at a maximum frequency of 4.7 GHz.
- The Ryzen 7 6800U also comes with the Radeon 680M, one of AMD's first GPUs built on RDNA 2.
- The chipset supports up to 2TB of PCIe 4.0 SSD and 16GB or 32GB of LPDDR5-6400 RAM.
- The Ryzen 7 APU's battery life could be controversial because a 48Wh battery only powers the gadget.
Cost & Release Date
With 16 GB of RAM and a 512 GB SSD, the ONEXPLAYER mini Pro now starts at US$1,199; the 1TB and 2TB storage options are priced at US$1,299 and US$1,450, respectively. The most expensive console has 32GB of RAM and 2TB storage, costing US$1,549. They are available for purchase at the onexplayerstore. Orders will begin to be delivered on November 8.