The Chinese business Senbono has unveiled a brand-new smartwatch. It is referred to as the Senbono smartwatch by the company. The smartwatch is outfitted with unique attributes, including blood pressure and monitoring of vital signs. Smartphones running Android 8 or later can be connected through Bluetooth. Additionally, it's quality management systems like audio streaming, Bluetooth alerts, and remote camera management.
Features & Characteristics of the Senbono Smartwatch
Following are the features and specifications of the Senbono smartwatch:
- It is Bluetooth 5.0 compatible. The watch is 35 grams in weight. Its 240 mAh battery provides a 7-day backup capacity on a single charge.
- It has a built-in heart-rate monitoring system, asserts the company.
- Furthermore, it also can track blood pressure. In addition to monitoring sleep, it can also detect blood oxygen levels. The smartwatch likewise provides various activity modes.
- This smartwatch also supports Find My Phone, Weather Forecast, Alarm, and Reminders.
- It has an IP68 rating, making it waterproof. It has been claimed that it cannot quickly rot in light water droplets.
Display of Senbono Smartwatch
The Senbono smartwatch has a 1.83-inch (~46 mm) rectangular display with a 240X284 pixel resolution. With smartphones running Android 8 and iOS 8 and above, it can be paired over Bluetooth. It was introduced in the colors gold, blue, and black. The manufacturer offers numerous silicone and metal strap alternatives. The watch is available with a gold, blue, or black case and various silicon and metal straps. It weighs roughly 35 g (1.2 oz).
Enjoy the Senbono smartwatch when washing your hands or on wet days because it is waterproof. The gadget comprises a heart rate sensor that records information about our heart rate for a full day. Thanks to its sophisticated sleep monitor, this smartwatch also aids in sleep management.
Instructions for Use
- To turn on or off the watch, press firmly. Press the screen to turn it on and off. Hold for 10 seconds before restarting the device.
- Instructions for charging: This product uses magnetic force charging.
- Connect the charging point to the device's charging pins on the back, and it will begin charging support for standard 5V chargers or PC USBs.
- Not all four of the magnetic charging cable's pins should be connected to conducting material at once; doing so could result in a short circuit.
Introducing the Primary Functions
Synchronize SMS content on your phone.
Sync up all of the text messages on the phone.
Walking, running, biking, basketball, badminton, ping-pong, football, settings, and sports mode are all available.
Click to open the pedometer menu option and slide from bottom to top. After entering personal information, place the watch on your hand, and the pedometer function is enabled by default. Swing your arm typically while walking; the pedometer will count the steps and combine them. The number of actions taken determines the number of calories expended.
Put the smartwatch close to your wrist to determine your real-time pulse rate.
Enter the blood pressure menu, place the watch's front against your arm, and then click on the "Start" button. The smartwatch will then automatically measure your blood pressure and synchronize the results with the APP.
Enter the blood oxygen menu, place the watch's front against your arm, and press start. The watch will automatically measure your blood oxygen level and sync the results with the APP.
Price of Senbono Smartwatch
Senbono Smartwatch is available for purchase for $19.99. (approximately Rs. 1650). The smartwatch has an Aliexpress listing. According to reports, Deliveries to the US will start in early November, and the smartwatch is predicted to retail for US$49.98.
We determined that the Senbono smartwatch device is the best and most helpful device for everyone. Since it is a sporty smartwatch with aesthetics that has a 1.83-inch display screen and is equipped with various capabilities, a Heart rate monitor, a Blood oxygen monitor, Pressure sensors, 25 sports modes, NFC Access control, and supports Bluetooth calling.